Slots Management System (GFS)
Data is securely communicated between the Gaming Floor and GFS via an ACE specific gateway, an embedded bank controller, via industry standard Ethernet network.
The bank controllers connect to a gaming floor server (GFS) using standard TCP /IP.
Dynamic load balancing is provided over the network as the bank controllers connect, communicate and analyse load sharing across the gaming floor. The net result is a floor of controllers averaged across the number of GFSs.
- Real-time transaction monitoring
- Live Player Tracking
- Accounting and Reconciliation
- Seamless Network Connectivity
- Management and support of Free Play
- Automated handpays
- Total Cashless or Coinless solutions available